NimbleFins is an independent comparison service. The reviews that appear on this site are based on our own analysis and opinion and the order in which our reviews are shown will vary. NimbleFins may receive compensation via paid advertising on the site and receive "per click," "per lead" and/or "per sale" commissions.
NimbleFins is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FCA FRN 797621. While it uses its best endeavours to be comprehensive in its approach, there may be other products on the market which offer better features of which NimbleFins has not reviewed. The information on this site is for information purposes only and consumers should ensure they undertake their own due diligence before entering into any agreement.
Terms & Conditions
You must be at least 18 years of age and resident and situated in the UK to use our website. By using our website and by agreeing to these terms of and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and resident and situated in the UK.
Acceptance of Terms
Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms") before using our Site. By using our Site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using our Site, you acknowledge that you have read and consent to be bound by the Terms of Service. If you don't wish to be bound by what you read below, you shouldn't use nimbleFins.co.uk.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after the posting of changes to these Terms, it means that you accept any such changes.
This website provides information in relation to particular products and services. The website does not provide financial advice, advice concerning particular investments or investment decisions, or tax or legal advice. Nor do we recommend particular products or services. You should take professional financial advice in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision, a purchase or otherwise.
While we aim to keep the information on the website accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
Our information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Site Content available through the Site. We neither recommend nor endorse any specific products, opinions, or other Site Content that may be made available through or mentioned on the Site. Nor do we endorse the authenticity, identity or qualifications of experts or company representatives. Accordingly, we will not be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. Nor will we be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer as a result of relying upon information posted on the website by a website member, expert or company representative.
As general policy we don't vet companies on customer service or investigate their solvency (i.e., how likely they are to go bust). Given that the impact of any information expressed on our Site can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you should always carry out your own research into the product that is of interest to you.
Information Submitted Through the Site
Our Site does include details on, or links through to, information provided by other websites. We don't control the accuracy or completeness of that information. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it and for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do purchase products or services from another website please read their contract carefully before deciding to buy. Remember, your contract for those products or services will be with them, not us.
When you use other websites, any personal information you give them will be dealt with in line with their privacy policies, not ours, so please read the privacy policies of each and every such website before using them!
In the future, some of the links included on our Site will be affiliated links. These are links which take you directly or indirectly to a financial product provider and which may result in us receiving a fee or commission as a consequence of you clicking through to their site or purchasing a product from them. However, our independence is paramount to us and our selection of links is not influenced by any fee/commission received by financial providers.
You are welcome to link to our Site if you comply with the terms set out in this clause and all applicable laws. Any site or service that links to our Site:
- mustn't otherwise use any of our trade marks or logos without our written consent;
- may link only to our homepage if we have given you our prior written consent;
- mustn't in any way imply that we are endorsing it or its products or services;
- mustn't misrepresent its relationship with us or present false information about us;
- mustn't infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- mustn't contain content that could be considered distasteful or offensive.
If you breach these terms, then we have the right to require that your link is removed and to take whatever other action we think appropriate.
All of the content on our Site is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws.
Our content includes any information or other material found on nimblefins.co.uk, including tools, articles, databases, Forum, graphics, software and all other features of our Site. You are allowed to use our content for personal, non-commercial use only. You may make one copy of extracts from this Site on any single computer for personal, individual use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Apart from that, none of our content may be republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold, distributed or modified without our prior written consent.
NimbleFins owns all trademarks and service marks, and any associated logos of NimbleFins. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by NimbleFins, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without the express prior written consent of the owner of such trade names, trademarks or service marks.
You grant to us a worldwide royalty-free non-exclusive licence to publish, store, copy, edit, distribute and otherwise use your content without restriction in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and to bring proceedings for the infringement of any of these rights. We reserve the right to edit and/or remove your content, and to exclude members and delete their accounts, with or without notice. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not collect or store information from the website about our members or other individuals who use the website.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
If you become aware of any breach of these terms and conditions or any other abuse of our website please report such breach or abuse to us at [email protected]
Forum/ Social Media
We encourage debate and the sharing of information between our users. However, we do require that your use of our Forum, Social Media and any other communication systems that we provide is lawful and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the following Forum rules. You may not use the Forum, Social Media or any other communication systems for any illegal purpose and in particular you may not:
- post or transmit material that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of others, or post or transmit any material that contains extremist views, appears to incite or promote terrorist activities, is unlawful, obscene, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- post or transmit advertisements for or solicitations of business (whether openly, or under the false guise of an unconnected party);
- after receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed;
- post or transmit chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate another person;
- disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message;
- post or transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others, including email addresses, without their explicit consent;
- allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other users;
- post the same note more than once or 'spam';
- knowingly post untrue information about another person or business with the intention of harming their reputation or livelihood;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying these areas of our Site, or which, in our judgement, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type;
- intentionally make false or misleading statements about investments, their price or their prospects. If you do, you may be committing a criminal offence;
- post either intentionally or otherwise, any material that could have the effect of manipulating the market value of any investment. This may be a criminal offence; or
- give investment advice by way of business or make financial promotions. Please note that any posting of information in the Forum, Social Media or any other communications system is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes. We operate an open forum and sometimes messages are posted that are misleading, deceptive or downright wrong. You should not therefore rely on information being accurate or complete. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
We don't monitor the use of the Forum, Social Media or any other communications systems, so we rely on you to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour, in which case we will review specific postings or messages. If you become aware of any breach of these terms and conditions or any other abuse of our website please report such breach or abuse to us.
We reserve the right (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- record the communications in Forum, Social Media and any other comms systems;
- investigate a claim that any one or more communications does not conform to the terms and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s);
- remove without notice communications which are abusive, illegal, contain extremist views, discuss or promote terrorist activities or are disruptive, or otherwise fail to conform with these Terms;
- terminate a user's access to post messages to any or all of these areas;
- monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in these areas;
- edit or remove any communication(s) posted on our website, regardless of whether such communication(s) breaches these Terms;
We may report offenders to the authorities if their actions appear to amount to a breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any other relevant criminal legislation.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
We provide our Site in good faith but we can't and don't warrant the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our Site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you bear full responsibility for your own research and decisions and that we shall not be liable for any action that you or others take or don't take based on your use of or reliance on information provided by us or other users of our Site.
Before you apply for any products via our Site, it is very important you (i) carefully read the terms and conditions of the product, the product provider's terms and conditions and any other terms applicable to the product; (ii) check all the information held by the product provider about you to ensure it is correct, complete and accurate. It is your responsibility to (i) ensure the product matches your requirements and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the product before you apply for it; and (ii) identify and correct any mistakes or errors in the information about you held by the product provider before you apply for any product. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur: (i) in the event that any product you apply for does not meet your requirements, or is not suitable for you; or (ii) if any information about you held by the product provider is not correct, complete and accurate; or (iii) if it is misleading, or if you have failed to disclose all relevant facts. If you are in any doubt as to whether any information is relevant or required to be disclosed, or that something may be incorrect, you should disclose it to your proposed provider before you apply for the product.
We don't promise that your access to our Site, or its content will be delivered uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that the Site will be free from viruses or other harmful properties. It's your responsibility to implement satisfactory safeguards and procedures to make sure any files you obtain through our Site are free from such contaminations or other harmful properties.
The effect of what is set out here is that you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or other type loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees and licensors from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any material that you post or transmit on our Forum, Social Media or via any other communications systems, any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our Site or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
If any of these provisions is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable that provision will be deemed severable from the rest and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Our Site is directed to users in England and Wales only unless otherwise specified for specific items posted on the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
Changes These Terms were published on 13 June 2018. Contact us Our Site is owned and operated by NimbleFins Limited 45 Pall Mall London SW1Y 5JG
If you have any questions about our Site or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us in at [email protected]