NimbleFins is a consumer research site, primarily focused on personal finance products and topics. While content on this site is based on our own analysis and opinions, we cannot guarantee that everything on our site is perfect. Please use the information at your own risk; we cannot accept any liability if things go wrong.
What we do
NimbleFins produces content according to our editorial guidelines. Our research and content meant to help consumers better understand the sprawling UK personal finance market, covering topics from credit cards to insurance to energy to budgets.
How we make money
NimbleFins earn revenues on some links that take you directly or indirectly to a financial product provider and that may result in us receiving a fee or commission as a consequence of you clicking through to their site, filling out an application, obtaining quotes or signing up for or purchasing a product. Learn more in our terms and conditions.
There are limitations of the NimbleFins site, which you can read more about in our disclosure:
- While we always try to display accurate product information when we first publish a page, deals, prices and terms can always be changed by the provider after our publication date. Check these details on a product's own website before applying for or buying a product.
- This information on NimbleFins does not constitute financial advice. Always do your own research in addition to reading our content to ensure a product is right for your specific circumstances.
- We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content.
- Anyone can post in the comments section at the bottom of each page, and we are not responsible for these comments. Opinions may differ from our opinion.
- We don't generally investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (i.e., how likely they are to go into administration), and there is a risk that any company can go bankrupt.
- The order in which our reviews are shown will vary and receiving compensation may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear).
- The site may not have reviewed or included all companies or all available products in a category. There may be other products on the market which offer better features.
- We do not tell you what to do or which product to buy; this is yours to decide, based on your individual situation.
NimbleFins is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FCA FRN 797621.