Last Updated: June 2018
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (which may include information about your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and page views);
- information that you provide when using a product search or completing an enquiry form (including your personal information, postcode, phone number and details relating to your requirements);
- information about purchases of financial products that you make on third party websites after you follow a hyperlink on our website (including the product purchased, the product provider and the date and time of the purchase);
- any other information that you choose to send to us (including testimonials, feedback and questions).
You can find out more about cookies in general by visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Most browsers (e.g., Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer) allow you to disable cookies, although doing so is likely to have a negative impact on the usability of any website you then visit.
You can view most of the cookies currently on your browser, and choose to opt out of them via http//www.aboutads.info/choices/.
We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information
- by sharing with a third party so we are able to provide you with information about the products and/or services you requested. This may include introducing you to a broker who will either contact you direct to discuss your requirements or arrange for a qualified advisor to do so on their behalf.
- for our administrative and operational purposes with service providers, usage analytics companies, or other Third Parties for purposes such as conducting data analysis and audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, generally identifying usage trends or determining the effectiveness of our product or service campaigns
Your Information may be used or disclosed to:
- administer and enable your use of the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website (which may include the service of targeted offers for products and services);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- investigate the misuse or alleged misuse of the website; and
International Data Transfers
We will take reasonable practical technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide in our password-protected database. Our servers are protected by a firewall. In addition, all pages on the website relating to your personal information will be protected using SSL technology, and account details (including passwords) will be stored in our database in an encrypted form.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Some user content will be published on the website such as testimonials.
Should you wish to keep your identity anonymous when you post on the website, this will be your sole responsibility.
Third party websites
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time by using our website contact information.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), registration number ZA381032.